For those of you that love alliteration.

Thursday 28 October 2010

It Lives!

It would seem that the new blog is up and running... "Tim's Tiny Tanks" is dead, long live "Massed Miniature Marvels!" That is for the few hundreds of you out there that might have come across my previous blog in any case.


So welcome to those viewing this page for the first time, old and (mostly) new. This is intended to showcase my various endeavours in the field of wargaming. Mostly it will contain photographs of my many projects, which always seem to remain just around the corner from being completed. It will hopefully also act as a point of contact to those of you wishing to seek me out to do commission work. For now, here are a couple of snaps whilst I get this blog up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers