For those of you that love alliteration.

Thursday 25 August 2011

1809 Project Update (AB Miniatures)


Real life intervened on this one I'm afraid, but I've finally got back to painting my waiting ranks of gorgeous 18mm AB, so here's a quick progress update. First of all, here is my regiment of Chasseurs. I'm rattling through the horses at the moment. Normally I hate painting horses, but for these sculpts, anything!


Another view of the same next, although you might notice I have a couple of individually based troopers to complete!


I haven't neglected the infantry side of things, with the 1er/6e Legere (or possibly 10e) making an appearance...


And the first of many, MANY Austrians. Here the first of three battalions of a IR No.46 Chasteler.


That's all for not, I hope to complete the French cavalry brigades, and Legere regiment, as well as the three Austrian battalions, an Austrian 6pdr FAB and a regiment of Kurassiers! And then base them. All in due course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers