For those of you that love alliteration.

Wednesday 28 August 2013

18mm AB Napoleonics - Progress


It's been so long since I painted anything I've had to re-teach myself almost from scratch.  Happily, painting is like riding a bike, so it's been a relatively painless process.  I didn't start simple, as the previous post and the photos below will no doubt demonstrate.  I have also stopped at a certain number of layers, and chosen not to put uppermost highlights on any of these miniatures (yet) as I simply wanted to get through some.  I've also avoided painting horses as far as possible. 

 Young Guard, Tirailleur-Grenadiers.

 Line Horse Artillery Company. 

 Hesse-Darmstadt Garde Chevauleger (using Wurttemberg cavalry).

French 8th Hussars. 

Another view of the same.  

Corps Commander with Massena in mind, or else a generic personality of that post. 

The same again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers