For those of you that love alliteration.

Monday 2 May 2016

Austrian Cavalry

Finished two Austrian Dragoon Regiments, Nr. 3 'Knesevich' and Nr. 6 'Riesch.'  For Aspern-Essling I should have done Nr. 1 and Nr. 6 brigaded together but I didn't fancy doing black facings.  I also painted a small group of Carneville Freikorps Hussars.  I realise that I've put too much on the bases again but I wanted to use some new MinNatur bits and pieces.  I apologise of the quality of the photos also, I really did bother to highlight the horses, not that it shows.  Next I'm going to do some Austrian casualty markers, before rotating back on to units.  I've got French heavy cavalry, Guard light cavalry, Saxon heavy cavalry, Baden, French and Austrian infantry as well as assorted gun batteries and command bases waiting to go.  If anyone has any preferences as to what they'd like me to paint next let me know!

'Riesch' Dragoons on the left, 'Knesevich' on the right. 

 Nr. 3 'Knesevich' Dragoons

Nr. 6 'Riesch' Dragoons 

Carneville Freikorps Hussars

1 comment:

  1. lovely brush work - marvelous display of Regiments/figures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers