For those of you that love alliteration.

Friday 23 December 2016

Festive Mobilising

Here is my promised update, the (nearly) finished Baden Brigade from Legrand's 1er Division of Massena's IV Corps d'Armée.  IR Nr 1 'Grossherzog' and IR Nr 2 'Erbgrossherzog', aided and abetted by the Lingg Jaeger Battalion and a Baden Foot Artillery Battery.  Casualty markers and accompanying officer as standard.  Oh and a couple of extra regiments of Cuirassiers.  Sadly I don't have my paints on me to do the edges of the bases at the moment, and I could have sworn that I had Baden infantry flags ready to go but it appears I can't find them or I am mistaken.  I beg your indulgence on these points.  I'm quite fond of the Baden contingent and they have the privilege of being the first infantry figures from my entire collection to ever be based.  I hope you enjoy them, and a Merry Christmas to you all.

 The Baden Brigade. 

Lingg Jaeger Battalion. 

Line Infantry.

 IR Nr 2 'Erbgrossherzog'.

IR Nr 1 'Grossherzog'. 

Foot Artillery. 

Yet more French heavies join the ranks.  Carabiniers to come.  


2 comments:

Followers